1-Day ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses help keep eyes in their natural state all day and over time.
- 1-Day ACUVUE® TruEye® helps protect the covered portions of the eye by blocking on average 96.1% UV-A and 99.9%† UV-B radiation from the sun.
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology features embedded PVP that mimics the mucin on both the cornea and eyelid helping minimize lens interaction.
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology makes the lens nearly invisible to the eye — the cornea can’t discern between the lens and the eyelid, and the eyelid can’t discern between the lens and the cornea.
Key Message for Patients
- Available as a daily disposable lens
- Has comfort similar to the feel of no lens at all
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV-radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other disorders
Our office is closed daily for lunch, from 12 PM - 1 PM